1. Analyze, visualize, and generate insights by designing and implementing analytics and dashboarding solutions to support various business initiatives.
2. Actively discover business growth points through data analysis, and provide decision-makers with feasible strategy recommendations.
3. Partner with Data Engineering team on data cleansing/processing and report automation.
4. Collaborate with cross-functional business and product teams to design and implement analytical solutions.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information System, or other related majors.
2. Solid foundation in probability and statistics.
3. Hands-on experience with SQL, Python, ETL, and data visualization tools. Proficient in writing complex SQL queries.
4. Basic understanding with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Flink, Hive, etc.
5. Strong analytical thinking, communication, and presentation skills.
6. Detail-oriented and well-organized.
7. Self-motivated with a high degree of independence.