Product Management Trainee
Product / Planning / Project management
1. Participate in the product planning, development, and promotion process, including market research, product definition, feature design, marketing, competitive analysis, and user experience.
2. Work closely with cross-functional teams, including R&D, design, marketing and operations.
3. Collect, organize, and analyze market and user feedback data, evaluate product performance through data analysis, and make improvement suggestions.
4. Learn and master product management tools such as JIRA and Confluence to assist in managing the product development process.
5. Learn and master best practices in product management, including agile development, user-centered design, A/B testing, etc.