The Operation Specialist is responsible for monitoring and tracking the day-to-day operations of enterprise efficiency tools, recommending actionable improvements and increasing the proficiency of collaborative office tools within the Group. This role is also expected to constantly learn about business efficiency methods and concepts from around the world to apply best industry practices through refinement of the Group’s processes.
What will your role be:
• Provide recommendations and suggestions to improve work efficiency of employees globally and collaborate with departments to manage and implement workflow
• Promote work plans and provide consultation to departments, using Lark as the core collaboration platform, assisting the head of each business unit to launch plans to optimise work efficiency
• Collect and analyse the current situation and needs of each business unit, launch plans to further digitalise collaboration at work, with Group efficiency as the main focus.
• Analyse business processes, identifying commonalities between the needs within each functional line and the Group. Organise business process and assist the head of each business unit to promote related enterprise efficiency tools.
• Organise, standardise and methodise operational protocols related to the digitalisation of collaboration tools.