Finance / Investment
1. Responsible for setting up a local US finance team, establishing finance processes, and managing the daily financial work, including approval of expense reimbursement, contracts review, tax declarations, treasury management, financial analysis, bookkeeping, etc.
2. Providing timely and effective financial support to local business leaders, including budget management, product pricing, and other business decisions; ensuring that appropriate internal controls, financial procedures and practices are in place to effectively support the business.
3. Coordinating the building and management of finance teams in other countries (Singapore, Japan).
Corporate function / Support
1. Partner effectively with other researchers and multiple stakeholders like Product Management, Design, Data Science, Business Strategy, and Marketing to deliver valuable insights for business impact and influence product roadmap.
2. Design and conduct user research to synthesize and present learning in an insightful and empathetic manner that drives the most impact with stakeholders.
3. Develop deep business knowledge and domain expertise that results in truly business-building solutions and initiatives.
4. Develop the research practice within TIYA and empower product owners and designers with UX research skills.
5. As a Researcher at TIYA, you will not only be a key player in building our unique research practice but also a champion of user's voices among our leaders.
Corporate function / Support
1. Support the full cycle of human resources’ daily operations, including recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration and offboarding. Contribute to the HR team’s ongoing HR activities.
2. Manage the onboarding phase: ensure new hires are properly acclimated into the Company, and coordinate new hire orientations and other onboarding activities.
3. Recruitment: assist with Global Talent Acquisition Team for the recruitment activities, including candidate tracking, job postings, CV screening, coordination with hiring managers/candidates, and support in the offer negotiation phase.
4. Benefits Administration: administer company benefits and ensure administrative operations and regular invoices are attended promptly.
5. Participate actively with reviewing and researching on compliance requirements.
6. HR Records Management: ensure all HR files are maintained and updated, including payroll, immigration and employment records.
7. Partner closely with the broader HR team including members of C&B, Learning & Development, Finance and Legal, across the globe.
8. HR Business partner: work with business leaders and line managers closely to facilitate organizational effectiveness.
Senior Data Engineer
1. Understand the essential requirements of audio social services, design and build a data warehouse that meets the characteristics of business development;
2. Carry out researches on audio social business, build the business process system and data-driven applications;
3. Participate in data warehouse model design and ETL development, ensure data quality, and solve business problems;
4. Develop and promote data dictionaries, and establish a complete metadata management specification and index system;
5. Sort out the company's data assets, and optimize the value of data services in combination with business scenarios;
Summarize and accumulate the methodology of data warehouse construction, and work with various business teams to support applications through the support of data tools and processes.
Senior Data Analyst
1. Responsible for the data analysis of audio entertainment social products; establish and improve the product index system, and extract the analysis results from the data to promote business improvement.
2. Deeply understand the business logic and development direction, deeply understand the needs of users, set testable goals for the business, and effectively guide the development.
3. Need to actively discover business growth points through data analysis, and provide decision-makers with feasible strategy recommendations
4. Understand different data problems, and able to form insightful data analysis methods
Senior Data Scientist
1. Work on one or more ML areas in the recommendation, search, virtual assistant/chatbot, and fraud detection;
2. Work closely with tech, business, and operation teams to build data science solutions to solve real-world problems;
3. Research, build, and deploy cutting-edge algorithms to support business and improve efficiency;