1. Responsible for the data analysis of audio entertainment social products; establish and improve the product index system, and extract the analysis results from the data to promote business improvement.
2. Deeply understand the business logic and development direction, deeply understand the needs of users, set testable goals for the business, and effectively guide the development.
3. Need to actively discover business growth points through data analysis, and provide decision-makers with feasible strategy recommendations
4. Understand different data problems, and able to form insightful data analysis methods
1. Bachelor's degree or above, Mathematics/statistics/computer and other related majors, at least 2 years of data analysis experience.
2. Proficient in using data processing and analysis tools, such as Hadoop, SQL, Python, Tableau, etc., have a solid mathematical foundation, and proficient in daily analysis methods and algorithms.
3. Have good data awareness and sensitivity, be able to extract core results from massive data, and be able to use objective data and a rigorous analysis process to make reliable analysis conclusions and business recommendations.
4. Good at structural analysis thinking, and have successful cases of data-driven business growth.
5. Have a high sense of responsibility, be self-motivated and initiative; independent leadership and overall project planning capabilities are preferred.