1. Responsible for setting up a local US finance team, establishing finance processes, and managing the daily financial work, including approval of expense reimbursement, contracts review, tax declarations, treasury management, financial analysis, bookkeeping, etc.
2. Providing timely and effective financial support to local business leaders, including budget management, product pricing, and other business decisions; ensuring that appropriate internal controls, financial procedures and practices are in place to effectively support the business.
3. Coordinating the building and management of finance teams in other countries (Singapore, Japan).
1. At least 5 years of experience in financial management.
2. Familiar with relevant accounting and tax laws and regulations of American companies.
3. Financial experience in multinational companies is preferred.
4. Able to independently build and lead multinational financial teams.
5. Good communication skills, fast learning ability, strong sense of responsibility, strong team spirit.