1. Responsible for the design of TIYA product, including: basic experience design such as IM, creative interactive game-play, and community activity.
2. Participate throughout the product design process – creating user flows, design high-fidelity user interface and prototypes.
3. Conduct usability testing and research, deliver meaningful insights from data-rich sources.
4. Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
5. Work with User researchers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other UX Designers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
1. 4+ years of experience in design.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills (i.e. storytelling and documentation).
3. Have a deep understanding of UX design theories and solutions, have an internet product sense, be able to organize and plan the application development, and be able to propose the best design solutions and innovative solutions.
4. A Design portfolio that shows your design process.
5. Interest in solving complex systems problems, interaction design, visual design and research.
6. Have the spirit of teamwork, be responsible for the design plan, focus more on details, meticulous logic, and have a good aesthetic.