1. Support IR team in preparing public disclosure forms and releases including the annual report, quarterly earnings report, business update press release, other material information disclosure, and SEC filings.
2. Coordinate across internal teams to assist in developing key messages, outlines, and initial drafts for investor relations materials.
3. Coordinate and assist with planning for investor events, roadshows, and conference attendance.
4. Conduct in-depth research analysis on capital markets and industry, including but not limited to peers analysis, industry and policy analysis, capital market trend analysis, analyst report analysts, etc., and provide ongoing analysis reports and briefings to the IR and executive team.
5. Support the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific capital markets plans and projects. Assist in coordinating and maintaining relationships with external service providers
1. 1-3 years of working experience with a bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field. A Master’s degree is preferred.
2. Strong oral and written communication skills in a professional manner.
3. Knowledge of sector and market analysis; experience in equity research is preferred.
4. Curiosity, openness, and an innovative spirit. Problem-solving and analytical skills.
5. Ability to work independently