What will your role be:
• Formulate operations and maintenance support strategy for the Group’s international business based on the business strategy and plans.
• Responsible for the deployment, launch and maintenance management of the company's business operations systems, ensuring stability in business operations and timely response to emergencies and issue tracking.
• Explore and research on cutting-edge O&M infrastructure technology trends and tools to improve the company's O&M and R&D delivery efficiency.
• Develop business operations and maintenance, and basic resource demand plan and oversee the stability, efficiency, and cost of O&M
• This role may require you to go on a business trip to the China office for 1- 3 months to familiarise yourself with the current operations and maintenance system in the company, then to gradually shift them overseas.
What an ideal candidate means to us:
• A bachelor's degree or above in computer, communication engineering, network engineering, or other related majors, with more than 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Proficient in cloud computing principles and usage, with rich experience in computing, scheduling, network, and storage in any direction. Experience in cloud computing research and development is preferred.
• Proficient in business operation and maintenance, database operation and maintenance, solution design, and has full knowledge of operation and maintenance fields, with strong engineering capabilities.
• Proficient in more than 1 development language such as Python/Shell/Java/Golang, master Linux/Windows system management and various open-source operation and maintenance tools
• Familiar with AWS/GCP and other cloud platform operation and maintenance management experience
• Passionate about work, positive attitude, great sense of responsibility, strong learning abilities, and effective communication skills
• Proficiency in the English language, basic Mandarin to communicate with counterparts in China