• Partner effectively with Product and Design teams to identify research needs and discuss research project requirements
• Responsible for the independent design, execution and analysis of research projects with various complexities, ranging from strategic (foundational) to tactical (evaluative) research for different product development stages
• Utilize the right mix of research methodologies to fit research requirements, including conducting online and offline user interviews, focus groups, diary studies, ethnography, expert interviews, usability testing, online communities, concept testing and surveys
• Analyze and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from both primary and secondary sources to deliver holistic and valuable insights that will influence and guide our Product team
• Own and manage project timelines and deliverables while ensuring quality, consistency and integrity in research processes and outputs
• Work with other researchers within the global team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of research processes and support the implementation of standards, thereby developing a world-class research practice
• Empower internal teams with basic research skills (e.g. In-depth Interviews, Street Intercepts) and understanding through training
• Establish yourself as the champion of user's voice within the organization
What an ideal candidate means to us:
• Curiosity about our users.
• Experience in working with social app products or in a product development research environment.
• Hands-on independent researcher with 2 - 5 years in a user research or insights role with prior experience in research consultancy preferred.
• Strong qualitative research background with knowledge in qualitative frameworks, developing discussion guides and able to moderate user interviews and focus groups.
• Effectively integrate data and insights from multiple sources to paint a holistic and powerful story.
• Confident in presenting to diverse audiences within an organization.
• Proactive and enjoy a fast-paced, high-growth environment but not forgetting to have fun in the process.
• Experience with remote usability testing tools is a plus.