Product / Planning / Project management
Responsible for formulating the operation strategy of official social media (Twitter, Line, Instagram, etc.), and complete content planning according to the platform's tonality.
Plan and promote plans based on hot events, and produce original social media content, including text, pictures, videos, etc..
Responsible for user management and relationship maintenance of social media platforms, and enhance user activity and interaction;
Continue to pay attention to the situation of the Japanese market and the dynamics of competing products, sort out explosive events, topics and content. Regularly output analysis reports and localized operation optimization suggestions.
Capital Markets Specialist
Finance / Investment
1. Support IR team in preparing public disclosure forms and releases including the annual report, quarterly earnings report, business update press release, other material information disclosure, and SEC filings.
2. Coordinate across internal teams to assist in developing key messages, outlines, and initial drafts for investor relations materials.
3. Coordinate and assist with planning for investor events, roadshows, and conference attendance.
4. Conduct in-depth research analysis on capital markets and industry, including but not limited to peers analysis, industry and policy analysis, capital market trend analysis, analyst report analysts, etc., and provide ongoing analysis reports and briefings to the IR and executive team.
5. Support the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific capital markets plans and projects. Assist in coordinating and maintaining relationships with external service providers
Senior UX Designer
1. Responsible for the design of TIYA product, including: basic experience design such as IM, creative interactive game-play, and community activity.
2. Participate throughout the product design process – creating user flows, design high-fidelity user interface and prototypes.
3. Conduct usability testing and research, deliver meaningful insights from data-rich sources.
4. Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
5. Work with User researchers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other UX Designers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
Finance / Investment
1. Responsible for setting up a local US finance team, establishing finance processes, and managing the daily financial work, including approval of expense reimbursement, contracts review, tax declarations, treasury management, financial analysis, bookkeeping, etc.
2. Providing timely and effective financial support to local business leaders, including budget management, product pricing, and other business decisions; ensuring that appropriate internal controls, financial procedures and practices are in place to effectively support the business.
3. Coordinating the building and management of finance teams in other countries (Singapore, Japan).
Corporate function / Support
1. Partner effectively with other researchers and multiple stakeholders like Product Management, Design, Data Science, Business Strategy, and Marketing to deliver valuable insights for business impact and influence product roadmap.
2. Design and conduct user research to synthesize and present learning in an insightful and empathetic manner that drives the most impact with stakeholders.
3. Develop deep business knowledge and domain expertise that results in truly business-building solutions and initiatives.
4. Develop the research practice within TIYA and empower product owners and designers with UX research skills.
5. As a Researcher at TIYA, you will not only be a key player in building our unique research practice but also a champion of user's voices among our leaders.
Corporate function / Support
1. Support the full cycle of human resources’ daily operations, including recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration and offboarding. Contribute to the HR team’s ongoing HR activities.
2. Manage the onboarding phase: ensure new hires are properly acclimated into the Company, and coordinate new hire orientations and other onboarding activities.
3. Recruitment: assist with Global Talent Acquisition Team for the recruitment activities, including candidate tracking, job postings, CV screening, coordination with hiring managers/candidates, and support in the offer negotiation phase.
4. Benefits Administration: administer company benefits and ensure administrative operations and regular invoices are attended promptly.
5. Participate actively with reviewing and researching on compliance requirements.
6. HR Records Management: ensure all HR files are maintained and updated, including payroll, immigration and employment records.
7. Partner closely with the broader HR team including members of C&B, Learning & Development, Finance and Legal, across the globe.
8. HR Business partner: work with business leaders and line managers closely to facilitate organizational effectiveness.