1. Support the full cycle of human resources’ daily operations, including recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration and offboarding. Contribute to the HR team’s ongoing HR activities.
2. Manage the onboarding phase: ensure new hires are properly acclimated into the Company, and coordinate new hire orientations and other onboarding activities.
3. Recruitment: assist with Global Talent Acquisition Team for the recruitment activities, including candidate tracking, job postings, CV screening, coordination with hiring managers/candidates, and support in the offer negotiation phase.
4. Benefits Administration: administer company benefits and ensure administrative operations and regular invoices are attended promptly.
5. Participate actively with reviewing and researching on compliance requirements.
6. HR Records Management: ensure all HR files are maintained and updated, including payroll, immigration and employment records.
7. Partner closely with the broader HR team including members of C&B, Learning & Development, Finance and Legal, across the globe.
8. HR Business partner: work with business leaders and line managers closely to facilitate organizational effectiveness.
1. 4+ years of relevant Human Resources experience. Bachelors degree or higher preferred.
2. Strong familiarity with fundamental HR concepts, practices and regulations.
3. High proficiency in PC and Microsoft applications skills.
4. Good attention to detail with solid analytical skills.
5. Passionate in developing employees and making contributions in a startup environment.