1. Partner effectively with other researchers and multiple stakeholders like Product Management, Design, Data Science, Business Strategy, and Marketing to deliver valuable insights for business impact and influence product roadmap.
2. Design and conduct user research to synthesize and present learning in an insightful and empathetic manner that drives the most impact with stakeholders.
3. Develop deep business knowledge and domain expertise that results in truly business-building solutions and initiatives.
4. Develop the research practice within TIYA and empower product owners and designers with UX research skills.
5. As a Researcher at TIYA, you will not only be a key player in building our unique research practice but also a champion of user's voices among our leaders.
1. Curiosity about our users.
2. Experience in working with social app products or in a product development research environment.
3. Hands-on independent researcher with 3+ years in a user research or insights role with prior experience in research consultancy preferred.
4. Strong qualitative research background with knowledge in qualitative frameworks, developing discussion guides and able to moderate user interviews and focus groups.
5. Effectively integrate data and insights from multiple sources to paint a holistic and powerful story.
6. Confident in presenting to diverse audiences within an organization.
7. Proactive and enjoy a fast-paced, high-growth environment but not forgetting to have fun in the process.
8. Experience with remote usability testing tools is a plus.