The HR Manager's responsibilities include supporting the full cycle of human resources’ daily operations, managing the employees' records and recruiting. This role requires strong communication and interpersonal skills, knowledge related to HR issues and HR Operational processes, and relentless customer advocacy and coordination with multiple teams
What will your role be:
- Support the full cycle of human resources’ daily operations, including recruitment, onboarding, benefits administration, and offboarding. Contribute to the HR team’s ongoing HR activities.
- Manage the onboarding phase: ensure new hires are properly acclimated into the Company, and coordinate new hire orientations and other onboarding activities.
- Recruitment: assist with Global Talent Acquisition Team for the recruitment activities, including candidate tracking, job postings, CV screening, coordination with hiring managers/candidates, and support in the offer negotiation phase.
- Benefits Administration: administer company benefits and ensure administrative operations and regular invoices are attended to promptly.
- Participate actively in reviewing and researching compliance requirements.
- HR Records Management: ensure all HR files are maintained and updated, including payroll, immigration, and employment records.
- Partner closely with the broader HR team including members of C&B, Learning & Development, Finance, and Legal, across the globe.
- HR Business partner: work with business leaders and line managers closely to facilitate organizational effectiveness.
1. 4+ years of relevant Human Resources experience. Bachelor's degree or higher preferred.
2. Strong familiarity with fundamental HR concepts, practices, and regulations.
3. High proficiency in PC and Microsoft applications skills.
4. Good attention to detail with solid analytical skills.
5. Passionate about developing employees and making contributions in a startup environment.