Corporate function / Support
1. Partner effectively with other researchers and multiple stakeholders like Product Management, Design, Data Science, Business Strategy, and Marketing to deliver valuable insights for business impact and influence product roadmap.
2. Design and conduct user research to synthesize and present learning in an insightful and empathetic manner that drives the most impact with stakeholders.
3. Develop deep business knowledge and domain expertise that results in truly business-building solutions and initiatives.
4. Develop the research practice within TIYA and empower product owners and designers with UX research skills.
5. As a Researcher at TIYA, you will not only be a key player in building our unique research practice but also a champion of user's voices among our leaders.
User Researcher (Indonesia)
Internet / Electronics / Games
• Partner effectively with Product and Design teams to identify research needs and discuss research project requirements
• Responsible for the independent design, execution and analysis of research projects with various complexities, ranging from strategic (foundational) to tactical (evaluative) research for different product development stages
• Utilize the right mix of research methodologies to fit research requirements, including conducting online and offline user interviews, focus groups, diary studies, ethnography, expert interviews, usability testing, online communities, concept testing and surveys
• Analyze and synthesize qualitative and quantitative data from both primary and secondary sources to deliver holistic and valuable insights that will influence and guide our Product team
• Own and manage project timelines and deliverables while ensuring quality, consistency and integrity in research processes and outputs
• Work with other researchers within the global team to identify opportunities for continuous improvement of research processes and support the implementation of standards, thereby developing a world-class research practice
• Empower internal teams with basic research skills (e.g. In-depth Interviews, Street Intercepts) and understanding through training
• Establish yourself as the champion of user's voice within the organization
Product / Planning / Project management
Responsible for formulating the operation strategy of official social media (Twitter, Line, Instagram, etc.), and complete content planning according to the platform's tonality.
Plan and promote plans based on hot events, and produce original social media content, including text, pictures, videos, etc..
Responsible for user management and relationship maintenance of social media platforms, and enhance user activity and interaction;
Continue to pay attention to the situation of the Japanese market and the dynamics of competing products, sort out explosive events, topics and content. Regularly output analysis reports and localized operation optimization suggestions.
Senior UX Designer
1. Responsible for the design of TIYA product, including: basic experience design such as IM, creative interactive game-play, and community activity.
2. Participate throughout the product design process – creating user flows, design high-fidelity user interface and prototypes.
3. Conduct usability testing and research, deliver meaningful insights from data-rich sources.
4. Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research and technical constraints/opportunities.
5. Work with User researchers, Product Managers, Engineers, and other UX Designers in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.